okay! so. here are some websites that i’ve found helpful, as distractions or deterrents from anxiety and/or sadness.
- silk - use rotational symmetry to create beautful art
- create your own nebula - the title says it all
- looking at something - rain sound effect, move your mouse around to create different effects. (caution with this one—some of the links at the top of the page lead to websites that are NOT epilepsy/photosensitive friendly)
- the quiet place
- 90 second relaxation exercise
- the thoughts room
- calm.com - guided relaxation exercises coupled with calming nature scenes
- calmsound.com - various relaxing sound effects
- music catcher - easy game featuring relaxing music
- drift - cute game in which you are a bunny trying to jump on balloons
- calming manatee - a manatee who says nice things to you
i hope some of these are helpful bc you deserve to feel relaxed and calm! if you know of any other helpful sites, please feel free to reblog and add them in! :3
I love the dress-up games on Azalea’s Dolls/Doll Divine. Those help me calm down.
Another game is Flow (or Flow Free). I find the colors really soothing, especially playing the game on my iPhone. The action of tracing the colors with your finger is calming.
I also listen to the Indian Classical Music station on Pandora. I’ve always loved the sound of the sitar; it’s very mystical and meditative. Here is my Pandora station, sacred river.
infinite list of talented women: issa rae
bottom left. oh ok Issa!
WOW. Issa Rae remains fabulous, I see.
have u ever accidentally befriended someone who is very very irritating
Whole Foods Shows Customers the Bleak Future of Produce Without Bees
“The decline in bee populations has been all the buzz lately, which led Whole Foods Market to team up with the Xerces Society to show us what a world—or at least, produce section—without bees would look like. The University Heights, Rhode Island store removed all foods that are reliant upon the important pollinators, and it leaves a pretty slim selection; 52% of the produce department’s offerings would be pulled from shelves without bees around to help.”
Your produce choices without immigrant farmworkers.
Nooo! I hate oranges!
Hey, guys. On Tumblr, I don’t really give people the chance to really know me, because I rarely ever post personal things. And if they do, they always make me out to be some, idk, weird depressed woman.
Anyway, if you’re interested in getting to know me a bit better, I started a blog on Blogger. It’s much more personal, but without all the sad stuff. Text posts are a frequent thing.
It’s about men and fashion and art and whatever’s on my mind. If you think you’d be interested, here’s a link:
There’s a funny post about Sam Weir, too.
The last one is very important.
ASKING FOR ATTENTION IS NOT A BAD THING.
how do draw good
- fill 14 sketch book
- bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
- do you like sparkle???? draw sparkle
- draw what make your heart do the smiley emote
- member to drink lotsa agua or else bad time
- d ont stress friend all is well
- your art is hot like potato crisps
- don’t let anyone piss on your good mood amigo
- if they do
The Perks of Being a Real Nigga
Henry Cavill’s Butt
Soldier of Steel: Man of Steel in Training
Sweet baby Jesus!